Saturday, September 14, 2013

Casting Call Saturday | Origin

Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Amazon + Good Reads

"Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.

After the successful but disastrous raid on Mount Weather, he’s facing the impossible. Katy is gone. Taken. Everything becomes about finding her. Taking out anyone who stands in his way? Done. Burning down the whole world to save her? Gladly. Exposing his alien race to the world? With pleasure.

All Katy can do is survive.

Surrounded by enemies, the only way she can come out of this is to adapt. After all, there are sides of Daedalus that don’t seem entirely crazy, but the group’s goals are frightening and the truths they speak even more disturbing. Who are the real bad guys? Daedalus? Mankind? Or the Luxen?

Together, they can face anything. 

But the most dangerous foe has been there all along, and when the truths are exposed and the lies come crumbling down, which side will Daemon and Katy be standing on? 

And will they even be together?"
-Good Reads

Let's be honest. Daemon is the hardest character to cast out of this entire book... The actor who plays him needs to be sexy, snarky, and sweet... all at the same time. I've labored over hundreds (I'm a tad dramatic) of beautiful actors and have chosen.
Pepe Toth
Who is this guy?! He looks exactly like Daemon - dark hair, beautiful eyes, and just an overall ability to make the girls swoon. And if he was good enough to be the cover model for all four of the novels, he's damn well good enough for me. 

Katy was a tricky one as well. I've come to view Katy as my girl, you know? Fellow book blogger and over all nerd who just so happened to move in across the street from the sexy Daemon. I feel a kinship to her and so choosing an actress was no easy feat. 
Emily Browning
I think that Emily has such a sweet appearance. She is so beautiful in that girl-next-door kind of way.

For the role of Archer, I've chosen Colton Haynes. 
I really, really, really need to expand my database of sexy male actors because poor Colton keeps appearing in almost every CCS post. I can't help it - he's freaking hot. Was Archer supposed to be cute? I don't know, who cares, I choose you, Haynes. And I can really see him acting in a military-type setting.

That's it for now. Tell me - who is your perfect Daemon Black?! 
-Alyssa






No comments:

Post a Comment